IOSH Online Training Course: Managing Safely
Achieve optimum health and safety management in the work place with our IOSH Online Training Course: Managing Safely. You will gain a globally recognised qualification and the ability to achieve best practice with our unrivalled eLearning.
Designed to help you effectively manage all health and safety procedures and policies within your area of responsibility, our online training will give you the confidence to excel in your role. Understand how to achieve, maintain and manage safe systems, including environmental procedures.
Who should attend?
- This course is ideal for health and safety managers and supervisors.
- You can study online at your own pace over a six-month period, learning though eight interactive modules and a virtual tutor to guide you every step of the way.
“An excellent course – practical and easy to understand.”
What will I learn?
Eight interactive eLearning modules cover:·
- An introduction to managing safely
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting your environment
How will I benefit?
- IOSH certified health and safety managers will bring lasting benefits to any organisation
- Build employee confidence with a safer work environment
- Share knowledge and build awareness of effective health and safety management
- Achieve and maintain the highest standards of health and safety long term
- Encourage and support yours and others’ professional development.
- You will gain 8 CPD points on completing the course
- Single user access