This in-house training course will provide you with the knowledge and tools to deal with hygiene/GMP inspections, including best practise for hygiene on site, and possible solutions for inspection findings.
An inspection is usually very extensive with a strong focus on hygiene practices, and assessing equipment and facility conditions. It should be conducted frequently to assess the effectiveness of Good Manufacturing Practices or prerequisite programmes.
Regardless of whether your organization is certified or practicing the Malaysian Standard HACCP MS 1480:2007, MS ISO 22000, the GFSI schemes (FSSC 22000, BRC, and SQF), you should be inspecting your plants for hygienic conditions or GMP’s regularly, to support an effective food management system.
Who should attend?
Those who are responsible for development and implementation of food safety systems including management representatives, managers, executives, internal auditors, food safety team members and production or warehouse supervisors.
What will I learn?
- The relationship, similarities and differences between audit and inspection
- The reasons for inspections
- Inspection competencies and how to address these
- The use of inspection tools and personal protective equipment (PPE)
- How to practice a hygiene inspection on site
- Possible solutions for inspection findings
How will I benefit?
- Understand what inspections are
- Gain a practical understanding on how to conduct an effective inspection on site
- Learn from an expert tutor
Our experienced tutors have practical application of the subject matter, enabling them to understand and meet your specific industry requirements.
What is included?
On completion, you will be awarded an internatoinally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.