PD 16555: 2013 Implementation Training Course
Good businesses understand quality; great businesses implement it. An ineffective INMS can cost you time, money and customers. That’s why it’s important to get it right from the start. Implementing a framework based on PD 16555:2013 helps your business consistently deliver objectives and drive continual improvement in your organization.
Gain the required skills to conduct a base-line review of your organization’s current position and implement the key principles of PD 16555:2013. Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation, monitor your INMS and achieve continual improvement.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining or supervising of an PD 16555:2013 INMS.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- A typical framework for implementing PD 16555:2013.
- Considering key concepts and requirements of PD 16555:2013 from an implementation perspective
- Implementing key concepts and principles of PD 16555:2013
- Specific documented information requirements of PD 16555:2013
- Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify key benefits to your organization from implementing an effective INMS
- Develop a plan and determine the resources required for the implementation
- Apply good practice to the implementation using proven tools and techniques
- Implement a system that enables better response to innovation requirements and organizational changes
- Achieve long term objectives that consistently interested parties needs and expectations .
What is included?
- Training course notes