Innovation Management System – Management Briefing Workshop
The workshop will focus on the leadership requirements in line with the management systems, the empowerment that allows organizations to maintain better control and creating the right innovation environment.
Who should attend?
- Managers seeking to understand the role of Technical Specification PD 16555-1: 2013
- Executives requiring decision-making information for a strategic approach to certification
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand broadly the PD 16555-1: 2013 Innovation Management System
- Assess the need for Innovation management including Short/ long-term benefits
- Establish business strategy (plan/ model) to ensure innovative ideas & solutions
- Make strategic decisions on the appropriate approach to Key innovative ideas
- Understand Management roles and responsibilities
- Understand what is Management support
- Be aware of current organizational policies and procedures / management related
- Improvement & formulate follow-up action plans
How will I benefit?
Managers and influential staff within your organization will become sufficiently informed to make strategic decisions in regards to PD 16555-1: 2013 standard, thus inspiring confidence and increasing productivity.
What is included?
- Training course notes