Reliability Centered Maintenance Facilitator
Reliability-Centered Maintenance, often known as RCM, is an industrial improvement approach focused on identifying and establishing the operational, maintenance, and capital improvement policies that will manage the risks of equipment failure most effectively.
Reliability centered maintenance is an engineering framework that enables the definition of a complete maintenance regime. It regards maintenance as the means to maintain the functions a user may require of machinery in a defined operating context.
Who should attend?
- Facilities Managers
- Maintenance Engineers / Technicians responsible for the planning / executing of maintenance and engineering activities
- Senior Operators responsible for smooth operation of operating systems
- Personnel concerned in Reliability Centered Maintenance
- Maintenance / Operations planners
What will I learn?
The course delivers specific information on topics including:
- Evolution of Maintenance
- Classifications of Maintenance
- Potential Failure - Failure Curve (P-F Curve)
- Failure Patterns
- RCM and Six-Sigma
- RCM Financial Benefits
o Risk and Cost
- Maintenance and Statistical Analysis
- Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
What are the benefits?
- To understand the fundamentals of teamwork
- To be competent to plan and lead a meeting effectively
- To be able and competent to lead a RCM Review Team analysis
- To be competent to apply the RCM methodology and populate the RCM Function Sheet and RCM Analysis Sheet.
Participants who pass the daily and the final assessment will be granted an attendance certificate.