BSI Certificate in Facilities Management
This interactive course starts with an overview of facilities management, what it is and how to set up, manage and operate a facilities management system. It shares the latest thinking, processes, methods and tools in management of the assets, operation of the asset and leadership of the people.
Who should attend?
Any person who has a foundation in facility management. Those who have a basic understanding of decision making, planning, risk management, resourcing, operations, technical services, information support, budgeting, quality management or organizational development.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to:
- Recognize and be able to apply facility management terminology, definitions and principles
- Identify and manage the expectations of stakeholders with respect to facility management
- Appreciation of a structured approach to managing and developing a facility management system
How will I benefit?
- A clear understanding of facility management terminology and its correct usage
- Appreciation of facility management practices, activities and methodologies
- Recognition of the value obtainable from the integrated approach to the life cycle and risk-based management of a facilities management project
A certificate of attendance is awarded to delegates who complete the course.