Recorded: 9 December 2020 (10:00 - 12:00 UK time)
What’s this webinar about?
The current pandemic has accelerated and intensified efforts to re-imagine office workplaces. We need them to be more adaptable, more supportive of health and wellbeing, and enablers of greater productivity.
Rapid innovation in digital technologies, from IoT sensors to AI, can bring this about – but there are challenges to overcome. However, if we get it right, the increase in UK productivity could be worth up to £70 billion per year.
This webinar considers:
- The potential value of healthy, high-performing workplaces
- The role of smart technologies, data and analytics in delivering the desired benefits
- The challenges that have held back investment
- The role of collaboration and consensus-based good practice in accelerating adoption and unleashing value
- Examples of existing good practice from industry and government
Who is this webinar for?
Building owners and occupiers, people in estates/building management or digital transformation roles, HR/talent teams, Central and local government, Civil engineering, Construction, Facilities management, IoT and smart device manufacturers, Data and analytics providers