Certified Litigation Support Professional (CLSP LitWorks™)
Get professionally recognized with our Certified Litigation Support Professional (CLSP) training course. It's designed to build your knowledge and skills in eDiscovery or Electronically Stored Information (ESI), helping to enhance your profile as a paralegal or litigation support professional.
Our five-day training course will help you develop the skills to effectively review a case, assess its needs and make a recommendation on how best to manage the case from start to finish. Plus you'll learn industry best practices through hands‐on exercises, review different software tools and get the opportunity to network with other litigation support specialists.
By attending this course you'll get the knowledge and skills required to take the CLSP exam on the final day. On successful completion of the exam, you'll be recognized as a Certified Litigation Support Professional.
Who should attend?
Those with 1-5 years of litigation technology support experience, including:
- Litigation paralegals
- Document review attorneys
- eDiscovery professionals
- Legal aids
- IT professionals
What will I learn?
This training will consist of modules and workshops, including:
- History of litigation support
- Litigation management concepts, support techniques and strategies
- Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM)
- Computer Assisted Review Reference Model (CARRM)
- Talent task matrix for review
- IT infrastructure
- Data privacy – European Union
- Discovery project management methodology
- Case assessment
- Assist case teams with responding to electronic discovery requests
- Budgeting and management
- Electronic Discovery best practices and concept
- Tools and technology overview
How will I benefit?
- Be prepared for the CLSP exam, which can get you recognized status
- Develop an understanding of industry best practices and the skills to successfully assess and manage cases
- You'll learn from Kimberly Meyer, a leader in litigation support with over 24 years' experience
- Opens doors for career progression
- Comprehensive course materials
- Certification of attendance
- Exam and exam correction