Information security is critically important to both you and your interested parties. BSI has developed a comprehensive one-day course that explores in depth the organizational implications of the International Standard for Information Security Management (ISO/IEC 27001:2022).
This course will allow you to gain an understanding of effective information security management, by using a systematic framework to protect the confidentiality; integrity; and availability of your information, and that of your interested parties.
This course will help you:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- Manage information security in your organization
- Take steps to ensure information security is at the heart of your organization
- Attract and retain customers by meeting their current and future information security needs better
On-demand - training that’s even more flexible
If you need to understand the requirements of an information security management system and are confident enough not to need tutor-led training, you can opt for an online, self-paced version of this course >
What are the course benefits?
You will gain an understanding of effective information security management throughout an organization and therefore protection of your information (through integrity, confidentiality and availability) and those of your interested parties.
- Any manager
- Management representatives of ISO/IEC 27001
- IT managers
- Systems managers
- Information security officers
- Those who will be involved in advising top management on the introduction of ISO/IEC 27001 into an organization
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the history and development of ISO/IEC 27001
- Describe what an Information Security Management System (ISMS) is
- Identify the benefits of an ISMS
- Recognize the terms and definitions used
- Identify key concepts, principles and structure
- Identify the main requirements of ISO/IEC 27001
- You will gain 8 CPD points on completing the course
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI training course certificate.
Gain a Certificate of Achievement for this course
You can now qualify for a Certificate of Achievement, by passing the assessment requirements, including an end-of-course online exam, you’ll improve your professional profile and be able to:
- Provide evidence of your learning
- Demonstrate your competence
We will email your exam log-in details when you’ve finished the course. The exam is done online which means you can choose when and where to complete it. You are strongly advised to choose a time and a place where you will not be disturbed, and where you have access to a reliable internet connection. The exam takes approximately 80 minutes, is comprised with 40 multiple choice questions and you have up to 30 days to complete it – including one opportunity for a re-take.
Upon successful completion of this exam you will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement alongside your Certificate of Attendance. If, however, you decide not to complete the exam, you will still be awarded with a Certificate of Attendance.
Terms & conditions: Transfers and cancellations of training courses If delegate cancels a registration: Any cancellations must be made no later than 14 working days before the start date of the relevant training course. We will only accept cancellations that are made in writing. If a delegate fails to attend a training course without prior cancellation request, full payment will be required. If BSI postpones or cancels a training course, or changes the course content: We reserve the right to cancel or postpone a training course at any time, without incurring any additional liability to the Licensor or any delegate. In such circumstances, we will offer alternative dates, a full refund or a credit note.
Refund Policy: if the refund is approved by the Licensor, it will be made through the original mode of payment only. No refunds shall be given for the cancellation of distance learning, blended learning and e-learning courses no matter when cancellation is notified to us. Terms of Payment: On receipt of training booking form/LPO, an invoice will be sent to you. Course fees/payments are inclusive of training courseware, lunch and refreshments for classroom based public training. Lodging and travel costs are excluded in the course fee. The individual attending the course must make their own travel and accommodation arrangements.