Implementing ISO 9001: 2008
An effective implementation is essential if organizations are to maximize the cost saving, performance, and customer satisfaction benefits of ISO 9001:2008.
In this practical two-day course, a skilled instructor will guide you through the implementation process by explaining the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and how they can be applied using international best practice methods. Using a step-by-step approach, you will learn how to develop an implementation plan, create the necessary documentation, monitor the quality management system, and achieve continual system and quality improvement. A series of hands-on exercises, together with a take-home toolkit will help you to learn effectively while also providing information that can be referenced during your organization’s implementation process.
Who should attend?
- Management representatives
- Project managers tasked with implementation
- Implementation team members.
This course has no formal prerequisites, although a general understanding of the concepts of quality management and quality management systems is beneficial.
"Great course and great tutor – his knowledge and experience really made this course easier for us."
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the business benefits of a management system
- Identify the structure and requirements contained in ISO 9001
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 9001 and relate them to existing processes in your organization
- Describe management responsibilities throughout the
- implementation process
- Describe the resources necessary for implementation
- Identify implementation tasks and deliverables
- Create an implementation plan to apply the requirements of a quality management system in your organization
- Maintain and continually improve your quality management system
How will I benefit?
- Improved operational efficiency and productivity and decreased waste and defects
- Improved supplier performance
- Organizational consistency and stability
- Increased customer confidence and satisfaction
- A competitive edge and market share
- Increased profitability
Includes refreshments, lunch and training course notes