ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems Requirements
Obtain a detailed understanding of the key terms, definitions and requirements of ISO 9001:2015, and how the standard can help your organization to better meet customer needs.
In today’s fast paced environment, customers are more demanding and competition more intense. Delivering quality products and services is more crucial than ever for survival and long-term success. Having an internationally recognized quality management system allows you to enhance organizational performance, increase customer satisfaction and gain a competitive edge.
Who should apply?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
What will I learn?
- Importance and benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Key requirements, terms and definitions of ISO 9001:2015
- Structure of ISO 9001:2015, which incorporates the Annex SL common framework for management system standards
- Main concepts such as risk-based thinking, process approach, Plan-Do-Check-Act and 7 management principles.
How will I benefit?
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 9001:2015
- Manage quality and drive continual improvement
- Take steps to ensure that quality is at the heart of your organization
- Attract and retain customers by meeting their current and future needs better.
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments