ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems Implementation
Develop the knowledge and skill required to implement an ISO 9001:2015 quality management system (QMS).
Good businesses understand quality; great businesses implement it. An ineffective quality management system can cost you time, money and customers. That’s why it’s important to get it right from the start. Implementing a framework based on ISO 9001:2015 helps your business consistently deliver and drive continual improvement in your products and services.
Who should apply?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
What will I learn?
- A typical framework for implementing ISO 9001:2015 following the PDCA cycle
- Key concepts and requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Implementing key concepts and requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Specific documented information requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- How to use gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system.
How will I benefit?
- Identify key benefits from implementing an effective QMS
- Develop a plan and determine resources required
- Apply good practice using proventools and techniques
- Implement a system that enables better response to customer requirements and market changes
- Provide products and services that consistently meet customer needs and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments