ISO 9001:2015 (DIS) Draft Update
This 3 hour update seminar provides organizations with the latest knowledge relating to changes arising as a result of the adoption of Annex SL (Appendix 2), and the latest revised QMS requirements proposed for ISO 9001:2015.
Who should attend?
- Organizations that are currently certified to ISO 9001:2008
- Organizations currently developing systems for certification to ISO 9001
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to:
- Identify the key envisaged changes to ISO 9001
- Identify what the changes will mean for organizations
- Explain the purpose and use of Annex SL Appendix 2
- Communicate any changes in QMS specific requirements arising as a result of transitioning from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015
- Explain the BSI certification transition arrangements
How will I benefit?
- Understand the transition requirements (based on the Draft International Standard) from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015
- Inform others about the new requirements intended for ISO 9001:2015
- Prepare for ISO 9001:2015 audits
Includes certificate and monthly updates