IRCA Certified ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems Lead Auditor (A17955)
Gain the confidence to effectively audit a quality management system (QMS) in accordance with internationally recognized best practice techniques. Demonstrate your commitment to quality by transforming existing auditor skills to ISO 9001:2015. Consolidate your expertise with the latest developments and contribute to the continuous improvement of the business.
Who should apply?
Anyone with the need to audit an organization’s ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
What will I learn?
- Gain the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit inaccordance with ISO 19011
- Identify the purpose and benefits of a quality management system
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and followup an audit in accordance with ISO19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate).
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Grasp the aims, benefits and requirements of an ISO 9001:2015 audit
- Interpret ISO 9001:2015 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirements
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments