Obtain a detailed understanding of the key terms, definitions and requirements of ISO 9001:2015, and how the standard can help your organization to better meet customer needs.
In today’s fast paced environment, customers are more demanding and competition more intense. Delivering quality products and services is more crucial than ever for survival and long-term success. Having an internationally recognized quality management system allows you to enhance organizational performance, increase customer satisfaction and gain a competitive edge.
How will I benefit?
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 9001:2015
- Manage quality and drive continual improvement
- Take steps to ensure that quality is at the heart of your organization
- Attract and retain customers by meeting their current and future needs better.
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
- Importance and benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Key requirements, terms and definitions of ISO 9001:2015
- Structure of ISO 9001:2015, which incorporates the Annex SL common framework for management system standards
- Main concepts such as risk-based thinking, process approach, Plan-Do-Check-Act and 7 management principles.
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
Terms & conditions: Transfers and cancellations of training courses If delegate cancels a registration: Any cancellations must be made no later than 14 working days before the start date of the relevant training course. We will only accept cancellations that are made in writing. If a delegate fails to attend a training course without prior cancellation request, full payment will be required. If BSI postpones or cancels a training course, or changes the course content: We reserve the right to cancel or postpone a training course at any time, without incurring any additional liability to the Licensor or any delegate. In such circumstances, we will offer alternative dates, a full refund or a credit note.
Refund Policy: if the refund is approved by the Licensor, it will be made through the original mode of payment only. No refunds shall be given for the cancellation of distance learning, blended learning and e-learning courses no matter when cancellation is notified to us. Terms of Payment: On receipt of training booking form/LPO, an invoice will be sent to you. Course fees/payments are inclusive of training courseware, lunch and refreshments for classroom based public training. Lodging and travel costs are excluded in the course fee. The individual attending the course must make their own travel and accommodation arrangements.