ISO 22000:2005 (FSSC) Food Safety Management Implementation
Meet international food safety management standards throughout your operations and supply chain. And achieve best practice every day with our Implementing ISO 22000 Food Safety Management training course.
You will learn how to apply the standard to your organization and discover the many business benefits of better communication and hazard control across your supply chain. ISO 22000 is the universal standard that will get you recognized as a provider of safe and quality food products.
And you’ll discover how to measure and improve performance every day – even after accreditation.
Who should attend?
- Those responsible for managing food safety and supply chains
- Those who want to implement an ISO 22000 system
What will I learn?
- Understand ISO 22000 requirements and how to meet them
- Identify ways to implement ISO 22000 into your organization
- To support and advise your business in food safety management
- How to achieve international food safety accreditation
You will need an understanding of ISO 22000 food safety management systems
How will I benefit?
- Achieve international standards of food safety
- Gain customer trust and industry recognition with ISO 22000
- Improve management and standards across supply chain
- Confidence in your ability to continually improve