ISO 22000:2005 (FSSC) Food Safety Management ISO 22000:2005 (FSSC) Food Safety Management Internal Auditor
Become an ISO 22000 internal auditor and make sure your company stays competitive. Train with us and you can help maintain internationally recognized food safety standards throughout your organization and supply chain.
You will understand ISO 22000 food safety within the context of assessment and learn to plan, conduct and report on your own internal audit. As a qualified ISO 22000 auditor you can confidently measure performance, recommend corrective action and help to achieve continual improvements.
You will also build awareness and a reputation for excellence in food safety.
- Food safety managers and advisors
- Those responsible for improving food safety managements systems
- Those who want to maintain ISO 22000 compliance
- Understand ISO 22000 food management in the context of an audit
- Understand food safety legislation and regulatory requirements
- Plan, conduct and report on an ISO 22000 internal audit
- Identify non conformities and recommend corrective action
You will need an understanding or experience of ISO 22000 food safety management systems, other management systems and auditing principles
How will I benefit?
- Qualified ISO 22000 professionals within your organization
- Ability to meet all regulatory and legal requirements
- Confidence in continuing compliance with ISO 22000
- Build awareness and manage supply chains more efficiently