NEBOSH International Construction Certificate
Specialize in safe construction with the National Examination Board of Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) International Construction Certificate.
Learn about fire hazards, demolition, biological threats, and working at height or in confined spaces. All these and more are covered in three modules: health and safety management; managing and controlling hazards in construction; and the practical elements of safe construction.
Once qualified you will get greater responsibility and recognition as a NEBOSH professional.
Who should attend?
- Those with health and safety responsibilities within the construction industry
What will I learn?
- How to manage all construction activities safely
- To carry out site assessments and introduce control measures
- Identify hazards and recommend remedial action
- Assess the safety of vehicles, equipment, machinery and more
- Deliver management reports and provide health and safety advice
What are the benefits?
- Confidence in the safe management of construction sites
- Qualified health and safety professionals within your organization
- Customer and industry recognition in your health and safety management
- Reduce hazards, prevent accidents and cut costs
Course includes refreshments, lunch, course notes