Our Anti-bribery Management Systems Lead Auditor Training Course teaches the fundamental auditing principles and practices, in conformance with national and international accepted norms and regulations relating to anti-bribery requirements specified in ISO 37001.
By attending this course, you will also gain the necessary auditing skills through activity-based learning, and practical auditing experience with coaching, group workshops and open forum discussions. Experienced BSI tutors will guide you through the entire audit process; from initiation to conducting audit follow-up.
Successful completion of this BSI certified training course, by passing the relevant examination and skills assessment, will demonstrate knowledge and basic skills to undertake and lead a management systems audit.
Who should attend?
Anyone with the need to audit an organization’s anti-bribery management system (ABMS).
Any person or team tasked with, or interested in, leading an audit of an organization’s ABMS and those seeking to become a second-party ABMS auditor based on ISO 37001.
Please note: The implementation and the auditing of an ISO 37001-based anti-bribery management system requires different skill sets. Delegates with an interest in implementation should consider completing our implementation course.
What will I learn?
On successful completion of this course, you will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Explain the purpose of an anti-bribery management system, of anti-bribery management system standards, of management system audit, of third-party certification, and the business benefits of improved performance of the anti-bribery management system
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an anti-bribery management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as appropriate
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 37001 audit
- Interpret ISO 37001 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by leading audit activities in line with the latest requirements
What is included
Detailed course notes.