An anti-bribery management system is an essential component of a successful organization. Implementing an ISO 37001:2016 anti-bribery management system can demonstrate that an organization has put reasonable and proportionate measures to prevent bribery in place.
It can also prove a commitment to ethical behavior, which is a vital part of corporate governance in a well-managed organization. This commitment helps an organization enhance its corporate reputation and avoid potentially corrupt transactions.
Led by an experienced BSI tutor, this course will guide you through an implementation of an ISO 37001 ABMS using a combination of practical exercises and class discussions. You will also receive a take-home reference toolkit containing essential documents and information you can reference and use during your organization’s implementation process.
Who should attend?
Anyone with responsibility for anti-bribery management, including:
- Those with responsibilities for ethical behavior, corporate governance, risk and compliance , management systems, anti-bribery measures, human resources, security personnel, procurement and those managing/selecting business associates; especially if operating in high risk bribery environments
- Anyone involved in the implementation of risk management systems
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Determine the threat of bribery within the context of your organization
- Recognize key management system concepts relating to the implementation of ISO 37001
- Relate the benefits of implementing an ABMS within your organization
- Identify a typical framework for implementing ISO 37001 following the PDCA cycle
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 37001 from an implementation perspective in the context of your organization
- Conduct a baseline review of your organization’s current position with regard to ISO 37001
- Implement the requirements of ISO 37001 in your organization
How will I benefit?
- Training course notes