ISO 37001:2016 Anti-bribery Management System Implementing
An anti-bribery management system is an essential component of a successful organization. Implementing an ISO 37001:2016 anti-bribery management system can demonstrate that an organization has put reasonable and proportionate measures to prevent bribery in place.
It can also prove a commitment to ethical behavior, which is a vital part of corporate governance in a well-managed organization. This commitment helps an organization enhance its corporate reputation and avoid potentially corrupt transactions.
Led by an experienced BSI tutor, this course will guide you through an implementation of an ISO 37001 ABMS using a combination of practical exercises and class discussions. You will also receive a take-home reference toolkit containing essential documents and information you can reference and use during your organization’s implementation process.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Determine the threat of bribery within the context of your organization
- Recognize key management system concepts relating to the implementation of ISO 37001
- Relate the benefits of implementing an ABMS within your organization
- Identify a typical framework for implementing ISO 37001 following the PDCA cycle
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 37001 from an implementation perspective in the context of your organization
- Conduct a baseline review of your organization’s current position with regard to ISO 37001
- Implement the requirements of ISO 37001 in your organization
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments