Implementing BS 11000 Collaborative Business Relationships
Make it your business to deliver the benefits of collaborative working and lead excellent partnerships in your organisation. Choose our Implementing BS 11000 Collaborative Business Relationships Training Course and guide your business to BS 11000 certification.
Our expert trainers keep the course practical giving you relevant knowledge to achieve the BS 11000 standard of collaborative relationship management. Your learning is based around industry best practice outlined in BS 11000:2010. Find out how to challenge and innovate to get the best out of partnerships and deliver real benefits – achieve greater efficiency by sharing skills and resources and reducing cost and risk.
We recommend you attend the Introduction to BS 11000 Collaborative Business Relationships first.
Who should attend?
- Managers responsible for developing BS 11000 systems
- Operational managers involved in collaborative working
- Senior executives who want a better understanding of the impacts of BS 11000.
What will I learn?
- Identify links between BS 11000:2010 and ISO 9001:2008
- Understand how to effectively implement BS 11000
- Be able to effectively implement BS 11000
- Close existing gaps and improve your current partnership processes
- Share knowledge and build awareness of BS 11000
- Ensure your business benefits and gain professional recognition.
How will I benefit?
- Achieve and maintain the BS 11000 standard of partnership working
- Benefit from increased efficiency and innovation
- Reduce costs and risk and share resources
- Deliver on contracts and meet customer expectations
- Improve supplier and stakeholder relationships
- Build employee awareness of BS 11000 and its benefits.
- You will gain 16 CPD points on completing the course
- This course is only delivered as in-company training.
Contact our trained advisors today on +84 8 3932 0778 to discuss your needs.