ISO 9001:2008 Management Briefing
Quality management systems deliver long-term business benefits. Get to grips with these and more with our in-company ISO 9001:2008 Management Briefing– delivered on-site.
Learn how an ISO 9001:2008 quality framework can give your customers confidence and you’re your market share. Understand the scope, impacts and importance of this international quality standard and recognise how you can achieve and maintain it within your organisation. If you demonstrate this commitment to quality, you can cut costs, manage risks and achieve continuous improvement.
Our Management Briefing outlines the above in detail, helping you to make the right strategic decisions about ISO 9001:2008 certification.
This course is delivered in-house and tailored to your needs.
Who should attend?
“ISO 9001 has given us a framework for continual improvement and we are able to conduct our business in a more effective and efficient way.”
- Managers who want to understand the role of ISO 9001:2008 in a quality improvement plan
- Those who want to improve strategic decision making around certification
- Quality management consultants who want an overview of ISO 9001:2008
What will I learn?
- Understand the role and impact of the ISO 9001:2008 standard
- Recognise the benefits of implementing a quality management system
- Make strategic decisions about implementing ISO 9001:2008
- Get to grips with all elements of quality management
- Better understand your role within quality management
- Become confident in this role with better knowledge of ISO 9001:2008
How will I benefit?
- Benefit from effective quality training across your organisation
- Be able to implement quality management systems to ISO 9001:2008 standards
- Empower managers and employees to make strategic decisions about ISO 19001:2008
- Motivate employees and increase customer confidence
- Cut costs through in-company training and better quality management processes
- This course can only be delivered as in company training