ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor
Learn how to audit the processes of an ISO 9001:2015 and guarantee future business success through the highest quality standards. Complete our ISO 9001 Internal Auditor training course and ensure your organisational quality management system achieves its full potential.
Working with our unrivalled tutors you will become confident in planning and performing an effective audit, as well as reporting and taking corrective action. You will build trust among your colleagues and customers by delivering a robust and effective quality management system that is ISO 9001 compliant.
Regular monitoring of quality standards will help you achieve and maintain international ISO 9001 certification and this two-day course will equip you with the skills to tailor your own internal audit framework. Workshops, presentations and role-play activities will guarantee solid knowledge of quality standards auditing.
Who should attend?
- Staff responsible for conducting internal audits
- Those who want to monitor quality management system performance
ISO 9001, the world’s most popular standard for quality management, is now under review, with an updated version due to be available by the end of 2015
What will I learn?
- Overview of ISO 9001:2008
- Learn how to set objectives for, plan and perform a quality standards audit
- Understand the implications of employee behaviour on quality management audits
- Gain the ability to confidently report findings and take corrective action.
How will I benefit?
- Be better equipped to maintain compliance with ISO 9001:2008 requirements
- Understand which employees have quality management responsibilities and awareness
- Manage risks and improvements to your quality management system
- Be confident that your organization can rely on qualified internal auditors
- Training course notes