Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Manufacturing)
Complete our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Manufacturing) Training Course, gain certification and play a pivotal role in achieving operational excellence. Our Green Belt training is unrivalled and equips operational teams at the heart of Lean Six Sigma activity with the skills to drive real improvements.
This course helps you understand how to apply the Define Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control (DMAIC) method alongside Lean theories to save time and money and boost customer satisfaction. Qualified Black Belts will guide you through group exercises and tutorials to ensure you learn quickly.
Our 10-day Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Manufacturing) programme is delivered in two 5 day modules with one month in between to apply your skills within your business. Gain your certificate and you can run your own projects and take part in those led by Black Belts.
Who should attend?
- Those with responsibility for improving operational performance
- Those with experience of improving operational processes as part of a team
- Those with a desire to learn analytical methods to problem solving
What will I learn?
- Get to grips with the history and meaning of Lean Six Sigma
- Progress your understanding to apply Lean tools including the DMAIC model
- Learn how to establish customer needs and measure performance
- Develop skills to use analytics, mathematical models and design techniques
- Gain confidence and a professional qualification.
How will I benefit?
- Aligned with ISO 13053 Quantitive methods in process improvement - Six Sigma standard.
- Apply Lean Six Sigma Green Belt projects to improve operations
- Understand how to best apply and profit from Lean DMAIC methods
- Benefit from the supervision of one of our Master Black Belts
- Secure cost and time savings across business operations
- Boost professional development along with employee and customer satisfaction.
- Training course notes