ISO/DIS 45001 Requirements
Learn how to embed continual improvement at the heart of your organization through an ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System. The new standard is an opportunity for organizations to align their strategic direction in line with international health and safety best practice.
Identify the structure and requirements of an effective MS and what this means for you. Gain a thorough understanding of the history and development of ISO/DIS 45001, key terms, definitions and the ISO standardized high level structure. You’ll learn to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles of the standard to existing processes within your organization.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO/DIS 45001 Management System.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Importance and benefits of an ISO/DIS 45001 management system
- Key requirements, terms and definitions of ISO/DIS 45001
- Structure of ISO/DIS 45001, which incorporates the Annex SL common framework for management system standards
- Main concepts such as 7 management principles and Plan-Do-Check-Act.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO/DIS 45001
- Manage health and safety risks and drive continual improvement
- Increase focus on improving health and safety performance
- Take steps to ensure that OH&S is at the heart of your organizationDemonstrate corporate responsibility and meet supply chain requirements
- Detailed course notes
- Lunch and refreshments provided
- Internationally recognized BSI Training Academy Certificate