NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
Lead your organisation to the highest standards of health and safety with the NEBOSH International General Certificate. No one is better qualified than us to deliver occupational health and safety training courses.
You can be confident in of our support in achieving an NEBOSH qualification. We will provide everything you need to know to excel in health and safety management – no matter which industry you work in. Our expert tutors work hard to get you trained so thats why over the last 2 years the pass rate was 75% with a distinction rate of 58%. Gain recognition and respect for you and your business and build stakeholder confidence in delivering the safest working environment.
Who should attend?
- Anyone within a health and safety management or advisory role
- Anyone with specific health and safety responsibilities
No prior subject knowledge or training is required and you can be assured our ability to deliver a first class NEBOSH certification.
What will I learn?
A structured syllabus covers all aspects of managing occupational health and safety needed for the NEBOSH National General Certificate. The course is delivered in two modules of five days with practical tests and examinations that cover:
- Management of Health and Safety NGC1
- Controlling Workplace Hazards NGC2
What are the benefits?
- Take the lead in achieving and maintaining a safe working environment and share knowledge across your organisation
- Ensure your organisation’s health and safety operations are robust and legally compliant
- Become competent in identifying work place hazards, carrying out risk assessments and investigating accidents
- Deliver effective health and safety policies and ensure contractors are compliant •Become an expert adviser on all legal requirements
- Build employee and stakeholder confidence in health and safety practices that are nationally recognised.
What is included?
- Training course notes
- Optional One-day revision course