Implementing BS OHSAS 18001
Learn how to put an occupational health and safety management system in place with our Implementing BS OHSAS 18001 training course.
Get the skills to build a management system for your organization that meets business, stakeholder, legal and regulatory requirements. No one is better qualified than our trainers to give you the confidence to raise standards and put in place a framework for BS OHSAS 18001 certification.
This two-day course will guide you on how to develop and deliver a BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 standard health and safety management system. We will help you to find the tools you need to achieve best practice, combining theory with action.
Who should attend?
“Through BS OHSAS 18001 we have been able to formalise our health and safety management system. As a result we have seen our staff grow in confidence. They are now in a much stronger position to identify opportunities for improvement.”
- Health and safety managers and advisers
- Senior management with health and safety responsibilities
- Those who need to implement an occupational health and safety management system
What will I learn?
- Understand the management system implementation process
- Become aware of the requirements of BS OHSAS 18001:2007
- Understand the initial review (gap analysis) process
- Learn tools and techniques for implementation
- Become familiar with the key documentation requirements
- Learn how to develop meaningful performance indicators and their application
- Learn how to implement a continual improvement process
How will I benefit?
- Attend an internationally recognised course
- Learn from experts with real industry experience
- Build employee and stakeholder confidence with robust health and safety management
- Learn how to demonstrate commitment to health and safety management with legal and regulatory compliance
- Get the skills to implement a management system
- You will gain 16 CPD points on completing the course
- Training course notes
*Terms and conditions
Applies to selected courses in the UK only. Discount applies to second and third delegates where the booking is for the same course and taking place in 2018. All bookings must be made before 31 October. Moves, changes and cancellation are not permitted. Payment required or invoice issued at the time of bookings. No refunds. Discount does not apply to BSI re-sellers or consultants. Offer not valid for online bookings; this is a telephone exclusive offer. Call our training team on 0345 086 9000 to book. To view the exact discount per course, please click here.