1. Talk to BSI
Whether you are an existing BSI client or certified with another certification body, BSI can help you transition quickly and effectively to the new ISO 14001:2015 standard. Review the latest videos and whitepapers on the BSI website for background information on the changes which can provide greater insight and understanding.
2. Attend a BSI Training Course
Understand the new requirements faster and in greater detail by attending our ISO 14001:2015 training courses: from introduction through the deep dive modules, which explain the new areas of the standard in greater depth, we have the course to suit you.
3. Communicate with your organization
Engaging your management about the new leadership requirements and your whole organization about the changes will gain buy in and make your transition more successful.
Download our Internal Communications pack with presentation and email templates and other helpful resources to help you launch your implementation action plan:
4. Download our comprehensive library
The Transition Guide provides an overview of the new High Level Structure and the requirements of the new standard.
The Self-Assessment Checklist helps you assess your organization’s readiness for a certification assessment and identify any gaps.
The Mapping Guide provides an overview of the changes, deletions, new or enhanced requirements.
5. BSI GAP Analysis/Transition Assessment
- BSI can conduct a GAP analysis to help you identify any weaknesses prior to formal assessment
- Schedule your transition assessment for accredited certification to the new standard now.