Social Accountability SA 8000 Internal Auditor Training Course
This is a 2 days training course. Requirements of International Standard SA 8000 on Social Accountability will be discussed during this training.
SA 8000 is a Standard which is significantly getting recognized globally. Buyers and consumers today choose to use product processed in a factory or be in business with a Company which has not exploited its manpower.
Understanding the requirements of SA 8000 and implementing the same at workplace has ensured healthy relation between management and workers. Companies with strong Human Resource Policies, Companies who wish to be in business with global players and Companies who choose to have a formal recognition to their social accountability choose to have SA 8000 Certification.
Who should attend?
This is recommended to be attended by personnel involved in :-
- making Human Resource policies
- Supplier / manpower Contractor selection
- Making decisions which affect the Social performance of the work place.
What will I learn in the training?
The aim of this training is to make the delegates understand the need for Social Accountability Management at Work place and the requirements of the SA 8000:2008 Standard.
- Clarity in understanding the requirements of SA 8000:2008.
- Plan, implement and verify the requirements of SA 8000:2008.
- Enable management to adopt best practices to ensure Social Accountability and hence have sustainable business commitment.
It is recommended that knowledge about HR policies related to personnel at work place will benefit the delegate during the course delivery.
Includes refreshments, lunch and delegate manual