Integrated Management System Internal Auditor Training Course
The course aims to provide guidance and practical experience in planning, executing, and reporting Integrated Audits, on all standards AT ONE TIME, in every audit lifecycle.
Who should attend?
- Those wishing to implement an IMS that have little in place, or are in the early stages of development of their IMS
- Those wishing to update their ISO 9001:2000 management system in such a manner that it facilitates the opportunity for embracing other systems
- Those wishing to combine existing ISO 9001 and/or ISO/14001 and/or OHSAS 18001 systems (and any other management systems to which you subscribe).
A 3 day structured course including tutorials, discussions and facilitated exercises providing an overview of the following:
- Introduction to, and benefits of, an IMS
- Introduction to management system standards
- Processes and process development
- Policy and planning
- Implementation and controls
- Performance assessment and audit
- Management review
- Project planning
How will my organization benefit by the training?
- Better business focus
- More efficiency
- Less bureaucracy
- Reduced costs
- Simplified approach to the management of existing system
Includes refreshments, lunch and delegate manual, training course notes