Customer Focus using Quality Function Deployment
It is widely recognized that customer focus is one of the keys to business success. Customer focus is used to carry the "Voice of the Customer" throughout your organization.
The techniques used are extremely flexible and can be used in any situation to ensure that the needs of the customer remain paramount
Who should attend?
- Those involved in the design or specification of products, processes or services
- Managers wishing to understand the benefits of QFD before company implementation
- Team members involved in a support role
Maintain high levels of customer focus
What will I learn?
- The need for customer focus
- Who are our customers?
- Basic, Performance and Excitement Features - the Kano Model
- Gathering Customer Requirements
- Prioritising Customer Requirements
- Customer Competitive Assessment
- SWOT analysis and Planned Quality
- Translating Customer Requirements into technical measures
- Developing the specification
- The "House of Quality"
- Resolving conflicts
- Concept generation and selection
- Deploying the "Voice of the Customer" throughout the development process
How will I benefit?
- Achieving customer focus in product, process or service planning helps to minimise design changes, dramatically increases customer satisfaction and reduces development cycle time.
- Identifying priorities based upon customer requirements enables the most effective use of limited resources
- You will gain 16 CPD points on completing the course
- This course can only be delivered as in-company training