The Auditor's Role
Review the role of the auditor in line with ISO 19011:2002 with our Auditor’s Role Online Training Course.
This scenario-based online course guides you through the auditor’s role within an organisation that has no resource available to audit and manage risk. You will learn relevant competences throughout the module and gain an overview of ISO 19011:2002.
Understand how to take a structured approach towards auditing and your role – following guidance on evaluating auditor competency. Identify and manage each stage of the process from planning to reporting, and recognise how you can effectively fulfil each competency. Complete this course, gain confidence and become recognised as a competent auditor within your organisation.
The course takes approximately 30 minutes to complete.
Who should attend?
- Lead auditors, auditors, quality managers and management representatives who prepare audit reports
- Internal auditors who want to refresh their training
“The course has given me the confidence to be able to carry out audits for my company.”
What will I learn?
- Understand each stage of an audit and its importance
- Confidently plan, manage and report on each stage of an audit
- Recognise and fulfil auditor competencies
- Be able to evaluate other auditors
- Raise awareness of the audit programme and gain buy-in across your organisation
- Achieve professional recognition as an auditor
How will I benefit?
- Ensure all internal auditing processes are efficient and auditors are competent
- Use effective audits to maintain 19011:2002 standards and improve performance
- Manage risks and build customer confidence
- Raise awareness of the benefits of auditing across your organisation
- Motivate staff by encouraging professional development
- 1 CPD point is gained for each hour of learning
- Single user access
- Contact us if you would like a multiuser licence or a personalised version for your organisation.