The BSI Registered Auditor badge gives your employer or client complete confidence in you. It lets them know that your auditing skills are not just solely based on your experience. They’ll be
reassured that you are regularly evaluated by the UK’s foremost independent auditing
How it works
First, you'll need to have already taken internal auditor or lead auditor training. Then you’ll need to complete our one day Advancing Your Audit Skills training course. You’ll then take our one day qualifying review where our experienced tutors will carefully observe and evaluate your conduct of a live audit.
When you’ve passed, you’ll be a BSI Registered Auditor or Lead Auditor. To enhance and maintain your skills every year, you’ll need to demonstrate your continual learning. We will innovate and enhance what you do, giving you access to tailored learning resources to help you adapt to an ever changing global business world.
Who should attend?
- Experienced auditors
- Managers of large audit teams
- Experienced auditors looking to move into consultancy
"Qualifying as a BSI Registered Auditor was highly enjoyable and provided a valuable evaluation of my auditing skills."
What will I learn?
Internationally associated with excellence and best practice, BSI qualifications will reassure your clients of your own rigorous standards
How will I benefit?
- Career development
- Excellent training, progression and a professional qualification
- Ensures that audits deliver benefits specific to your business
- Contribute to the effectiveness of your corporate governance
- Stay up to date with the latest developments, ensuring ongoing excellence in performance
- Training certificate
- Exclusive event and webinar invitations
- Monthly updates
- Use of the BSI Registered Auditor logo