Implementing ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011
This course introduces the concepts needed to understand, develop, and implement an IT service management system.
Who is it for?
- Anyone involved in defining, planning, or implementing an ISO/IEC 20000 IT service management system
- Management representatives
- Implementation team members
What will I learn?
- Explain the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000
- Assess how closely your organization currently meets the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000
- Develop an implementation plan
- Create the required documentation and processes
- Monitor the success of the implementation
This course provides key guidance to organizations that plan to improve the quality and cost effectiveness of their IT service delivery by implementing an IT service management system based on ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011.
- You will gain 16 CPD hours
- Training course notes
Book your place
For pricing, availability and any further information, please contact us at +66 2 294 4889-92