Implementation to ISO 9001 QMS and update for ISO 9001:2015
Learn how to apply ISO 9001 to your organization by attending our Implementing ISO 9001 training course.
Our expert tutors will help you to understand how to implement a quality management system and how to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 certification.
Over two days, you will complete a series of practical and written exercises and gain a full overview of how to achieve and maintain a standard of quality that will boost performance and efficiency. With ISO 9001:2008, you can be confident in achieving customer and employee satisfaction.
Who should attend to the training?
- Anyone responsible for implementing ISO 9001:2008
- Those who want to learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 9001:2008
- Managers or executives involved in delivering ISO 9001:2008
By achieving ISO 9001 certification with BSI, we’ve confirmed our commitment to our staff, members and travel partners and confirmed we give outstanding customer service.”
What will I learn in the training?
- Understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 within the context of your company
- Learn how to structure your own quality standards system
- Review current practices and introduce new roles and responsibilities
- Take the lead in planning ISO implementation, documentation and quality activities
- Gain the ability to write quality instructions, policy statements and procedures
- Establish objectives and measure performance in preparation for assessment
- Advance your continuous professional development.
How will I benefit by the training?
- Gain competitive edge with a world-class quality management system
- Reap the rewards of an international quality standard and boost stakeholder confidence
- Build a culture of achieving, maintaining and improving quality standards
- Share knowledge and support employees with clearly defined roles and responsibilities
- Encourage greater understanding of ISO 9001:2008 across your organisation
What's included in the training?
- Training pack (training materials, BSI pen, training course note)