Foundations of Implementing an ISO 9001 QMS
Learn how to apply ISO 9001 to your organization by attending our Implementing ISO 9001 training course.
Our expert tutors will help you to understand how to implement a quality management system and how to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 certification.
Over two days, you will complete a series of practical and written exercises and gain a full overview of how to achieve and maintain a standard of quality that will boost performance and efficiency. With ISO 9001:2008, you can be confident in achieving customer and employee satisfaction.
Who is it for?
- Anyone responsible for implementing ISO 9001:2008
- Those who want to learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 9001:2008
- Managers or executives involved in delivering ISO 9001:2008
- Understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 within the context of your company
- Learn how to structure your own quality standards system
- Review current practices and introduce new roles and responsibilities
- Take the lead in planning ISO implementation, documentation and quality activities
- Gain the ability to write quality instructions, policy statements and procedures
- Establish objectives and measure performance in preparation for assessment
- Advance your continuous professional development.
- Gain competitive edge with a world-class quality management system
- Reap the rewards of an international quality standard and boost stakeholder confidence
- Build a culture of achieving, maintaining and improving quality standards
- Share knowledge and support employees with clearly defined roles and responsibilities
- Encourage greater understanding of ISO 9001:2008 across your organisation
- You will gain 16 CPD hours on completing the course.
- Training course notes
Book your place
For pricing, availability and any further information, please contact us at Tel: 3149 3326.