Introduction to ISO 50001 Energy Management System Training Course
This one day training provides a general overview of the concepts, requirements and benefits to using an energy management system based on ISO 50001.
You will learn how using, developing and managing policies and procedures can improve energy efficiency, achieves targets, and reduces costs.
Gain the confidence to build awareness of energy efficiency across your organisation.
This is the essential starting point for anyone planning to develop an energy management system.
Who should attend to the training?
- Those responsible for energy management
- Those interested in improving energy performance and energy efficiency
- Those who have implemented ISO 14001 and want to introduce ISO 50001
- Senior management
“We like the consistency of service from BSI. They know our history and understand our business and approach."
What will I learn in the training?
- Understand the purpose of an energy management system
- Understand the benefits of ISO 50001 best practice energy management
- Gain an overview of the requirements of ISO 50001
How will I benefit by the training?
- Reduce your energy costs and performance
- Meet environmental targets and legal requirements
- Improve industry and customer recognition
- Build awareness and understanding of efficient energy management
- Be confident you have robust energy management systems in place
What's included in the training?
- Training pack (training materials, BSI pen, training course note)