ISO 50001 Lead Auditor Course
Gain the skills and knowledge to conduct and lead effective energy management system audits to the requirements of ISO 50001 and ISO 19011.
This course explains the principles and practices of independent auditing for an energy management system. You’ll be guided through the entire audit process from managing an audit program to reporting on audit results.
Working with our professional tutors, you will learn to manage audit teams as well as the entire energy management system audit process.
Hands-on training gives you practical expertise that can be applied to your role as soon as you complete the course. Walk away with the ability to deliver an excellent audit and energy management system to ISO 50001 standards.
Who is it for?
- Energy Managers
- Compliance Managers
- Management representatives
- Those who want to become third party auditors for ISO 50001:2011
You will learn
- Scope, plan, manage and lead the audit team through an audit process
- Take the lead on reporting, corrective action and continuing improvement
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 50001 in the context of an audit
- Manage audit communications and interviews
- Conduct opening, closing and follow-up audit meetings
- Share knowledge and build understanding of ISO 50001
- Learn how to integrate ISO 50001 with other management systems
- Gain confidence to take your auditing skills to lead auditor level
- Benefit from lead auditing expertise in your organisation
- Be confident your energy management systems are effective
- Be better prepared for third party audits of your organization
- Encourage employee awareness of energy efficiency
- Save resources by integrating ISO 50001 with other management systems
- Conduct third party audits of client organizations
You will gain 40 CPD hours
Energy Management training course notes
Book your place
For pricing, availability and any further information, please contact us at +66 2 294 4889-92