ISO 50001 Energy Senior Management Briefing
The purpose of this in-company course is to provide a top level overview of the benefits and requirements of ISO 50001. It focuses on the responsibility of the Senior Management team and sets out the involvement and direction required so that the management system is effectively implemented and maintained.
Who should attend?
Those responsible for business management. Suggested job roles include:
"Quickly understand the concept and benefits of management system standards"
- Business Directors
- Business Owners
- Energy Managers
- Other senior level managers.
What will I learn?
- Why we have management system standards and what are the key business benefits to adopting them
- What does the ISO 50001 standard require and what this could mean for your business
- What the responsibilities are of the Senior Management team
- The next steps to consider and take
How will my organization benefit?
- The benefits of an effectively implemented and maintained management system are not always apparent so an overview of the purpose of management system standards and the benefits that can be achieved through effective implementation and maintenance is explained
- To effectively manage your system, the requirements need to be clear; and the management team learn what are the core requirements of the ISO 50001 management system standard and what the requirements mean in practice
- The Senior Management team will understand the direction and involvement that needs to take place to ensure an effectively implemented and maintained management system
- The Senior Management team will understand what resources are required for successful implementation of the standard and be able to come up with an action plan to ensure momentum and take the next steps.
How is my course delivered?
In-company (in-house/on-site) using accelerated learning techniques.