Risk Management and Operational Planning
Our two-day Risk Management and Operational Planning training course offers an in-depth study of current Risk Management principles and best practice.
Organizations that balance their risks effectively benefit from greater opportunities and simultaneously defend, protect and enhance their reputation, business and brand. Learn how to develop and implement operational plans to help you identify and manage business risk.
This course makes up part of our Diploma of Management BSB51107.
Complete the formal assessments and recieve the following nationally recognized units of competence:
- BSBRSK501B - Manage risk
- BSBMGT515A - Manage operational plan
To book for dates in 2013 please visit the NCSI website.
Who should attend?
- Managers and prospective implementers of risk management
- Anyone implementing risk management in their organization
- Directors or managers who want to manage risks as effective corporate governance
- Business Managers
- Delegates wishing to gain competency units towards a diploma qualification
- How to develop an operational plan with detailed implementation and monitoring.
- How to include corrective audit actions in operational planning (eg CARs)
- How to establish appropriate risk-related KPIs and contingency plans
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of models and methods for operational planning.
- How to identify alternative approaches to improving resource usage and eliminating inefficiencies and waste.
- How to identify business systems that support operational performance.
- How to apply AS/NZS ISO 31000:2009 Risk Management - Principles and Guidelines using best practice
- Learn best practice risk management principles
- Increase your ability to identify and manage risk
- Achieve continual improvement through optimizing your operational plan
- AS/NZS 4801 | OHSAS 18001 Requirements - Understand how to implement a best practice workplace health and safety system to reduce employee injuries and successfully manage occupational risks
- ISO 14001 Requirements - Learn how to reduce your environmental footprint using an internationally recognised standard. Utilize your environmental management system to reduce costs and maximise your organization's potential