Business Continuity Basics Training Course
Go from Business Continuity Management (BCM) beginner to practitioner in one day with our Business Continuity Basics Training Course – even if you don’t have BCM operational responsibility, gain confidence working with those who do and help protect your business.
“Having a business continuity management system in place gives us the best chance to recover our business quickly, and continue to provide a robust service to customers in the event of any unexpected disruption.“
Business continuity is vital to the success of your organisation and, no matter what your role is, you play a part in its delivery. Working with us, you can get to grips with the basics of BCM principles and practice in line with the Business Continuity Institute’s (BCI) Best Practice Guidelines and ISO 22301. Our qualified experts will deliver a broad overview of why BCM is important and how it can be delivered within your business.
Who should attend?
- Beginners who need to understand basic BCM principles and practice
- Senior managers and those whose roles require knowledge of BCM
- Those whose roles require an understanding of ISO 22301 and BCI Best Practice.
Become a Business Continuity professional today,
What will I learn?
- Understand the principles of BCM and why it is important
- Get to grips with the different elements of a Business Continuity plan
- Be able to put together a business case for a BCM plan
- Learn how to define and adopt appropriate BCM recovery strategies
- Become confident working with BCM practitioners and making related decisions
- Gain professional recognition and share knowledge.
How will I benefit?
- Increase awareness and understanding of BCM across your organisation
- Strengthen employee ability to build and deliver a BCM plan
- Protect your business by building a culture of business continuity awareness
- Boost stakeholder confidence with BCM activity
- Encourage professional development and employee expertise.
- You will gain 8 CPD points on completing the course
- Training course notes