ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Briefing
Prepare for the unexpected with our in-company ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Briefing – and protect your organisation through business continuity best practice.
Delivered on-site and tailored to your needs, this course provides an overview of the ISO 22301 Code of Practice. Understand the role this standard plays in relation to your business and recognise the benefits of gaining accreditation. Make the case for implementing ISO 22301 and build business continuity awareness across your supply chain.
Our trainers will show you how ISO 22301 can be achieved step by step – outlining your own role and responsibilities in ensuring business critical functions can operate in challenging circumstances. Reassure customers and colleagues with your ISO 22301 ability and plan for the unexpected now.
Who should attend?
- Senior managers and executives
- Business continuity, risk and IT managers
- Consultants and those who want to introduce ISO 22301 to an organisation
"The biggest bonus of ISO 22301 is selling services to our clients based on what we have here. BCM is now an asset to the firm.”
What will I learn?
- Understand the importance of business continuity management
- Recognise the benefits and impact of ISO 22301 on your business
- Understand your role in implementing ISO 22301 across your business
- Gain buy-in across your organisation and raise awareness
- Introduce ISO 22301 to your supply chain
How will I benefit?
- Protect your business with continuity management best practice
- Implement the ISO 22301 Code of Practice across your organisation and supply chain
- Build customer and employee confidence through ISO 22301
- Clearly outline business continuity roles, responsibilities and goals
- Cut costs and save time with in-company training
This course can only be delivered as in-company training