Developing and Managing Business Continuity Exercises
It’s imperative to business success that you take business continuity seriously and with our Developing and Managing Business Continuity Exercises Training Course, you can achieve best practice when testing business continuity management systems (BCMS).
Designed for business continuity teams, our course builds confidence and competencies around developing and managing programmes to evaluate your BCMS and we can ensure that you play a pivotal role in ensuring your organisation has robust crisis management measures in place. Alongside practical exercises, the tutors will guide your through a test scenario. The course is delivered by highly qualified BCM practitioners and is endorsed by the Emergency Planning Society.
Who should attend?
- Business continuity team members
- Those tasked with developing and running BCMS exercises.
“Having a business continuity plan also shows our clients that we will do everything possible to ensure that we can continue to provide a quality service whatever the situation.”
What will I learn?
- Learn how to plan and develop a BCM exercise programme
- Understand the technical and logistical aspects and what resources are required
- Grow in confidence with better management skills
- Be able to timetable, structure, lead and run an exercise
- Develop reporting skills and the ability to feedback on an exercise
- Learn how to write BCM exercise polices and gain professional recognition.
How will I benefit?
- Protect your business by testing your BCMS regularly
- Make sure all employees are involved in and understand the importance of BCM
- Be confident you have internal BCM expertise and can achieve best practice
- Build customer confidence that you are able to deliver during a crisis
- Encourage professional development and motivate employees.
- You will gain 16 CPD points on completing the course
- 1 night's accommodation