BCS Practitioner Certificate in Business Continuity Management (PCBCM)
This course covers the BCS Practitioner Certificate in Business Continuity Management. The course closely follows the approaches recommended in ISO 22301.
The course will enable delegates to confidently sit the BCS “Practitioner Certificate in Business Continuity Management” examination.
Who should attend?
The course will primarily benefit those already involved in the areas of business continuity management including business managers responsible for operational functions.
Attendance on this course will provide delegates with 32 CPD points.
What will I learn?
On completion of this course delegates will be able to demonstrate their competence in, and their ability to:
- Explain the need for business continuity management (BCM) in all organisations
- Define the business continuity lifecycle
- Conducting business continuity programme management
- Understand their organisation sufficiently to identify mission-critical impact areas
- Determine their organisations business continuity strategy
- Establish a business continuity response
- Exercise, maintain and review plans
- Embed business continuity in an organisation
- Define terms and definitions appropriate to business continuity
How will I benefit?
By the end of the course, delegates will have a detailed understanding of all the key components of business continuity management and be able to return to their organisation and make a significant contribution to the business continuity management process. Delegates will benefit from the practical and extensive experiences of URM's trainers who are practising business continuity management and ISO 22301 specialists.
- You will gain 32 CPD points on completing the course
- Training course notes