Conversion from Issue 6 to 7 – 2-day course for Auditors
This course will provide existing auditors with details of the changes to format and content of the Standard and a review of audit protocol and BRC Global Standards expectations. It includes particular reference to the changes in response to the issues and concerns of the food industry and from extensive consultation with retailers, trade associations and manufacturers. This will also be an opportunity to address issues regarding the calibration of auditors to ensure the effectiveness and consistency of audits against the Standard
Who should attend?
- Certification bodies
- Manufacturers wishing gain a better understanding of the audit process
Key learning objectives
- Understand the reasons for changes to the Standard including industry developments
- Be able to explain how the changes will benefit retailers, manufacturers, auditor and consumers
- Understand the changes to Issue 6 including changes of format of the Standard; changes to existing clauses; new requirements and clauses and voluntary modules
- Recognise the changes to the protocol of the Standard
- Know how the audit process should now be carried out and reported consistently
- Understand the new BRC Global Markets programme replacing the Enrolment Programme
- Delegates must be existing auditors of the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 6, and read and reviewed a copy of the Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 7. This is available to download free of charge from the BRC website, or hard copies (with integral guide) are available to purchase from the BRC bookshop. Please go to www.brcglobalstandards.com for further details.
Note: This qualification does not guarantee employment as an auditor with a Certification Body. All audits to the BRC Global Standard have to be carried out by accredited certification bodies that may use either permanent staff or sub-contracted auditors. Before employing an auditor, certification bodies will have to be satisfied that the auditor has the basic educational requirements and experience (minimum 5 years), and will need to conduct the necessary practical assessment of auditing performance before audits can be carried out.
- ราคานี้รวมค่าอาหารกลางวัน และคอฟฟี่เบรค จำนวน 2 เบรคแล้วราคานี้รวม
- ราคายังไม่รวม Vat 7% สามารถหัก ณ ที่จ่ายได้