Implementing an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
Reap the rewards of an environmental management system (EMS) – cut costs and drive efficiency with our Implementing ISO 14001 Training Course. Work with us and gain the expertise to put into place an effective and internationally recognised environmental management system.
Our ISO 14001 training course gives you the skills framework needed to develop your own environmental management procedures. Understand the benefits of streamlined processes and share knowledge across your organisation, helping you to eventually receive certification.
The two-day course will guide you from scoping your environmental policy needs to putting these in place and monitoring your overall EMS. And you will play a pivotal role in ensuring your business meets and maintains ISO 14001 and EU Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS) standards.
Who is it for?
- Managers responsible for environment, quality and health and safety
- Those with change management or project management responsibilities
- Anyone tasked with developing and implementing an environmental management system
What will I learn?
- Understand the benefits of an effective environmental management system
- Understand the impact of ISO 14001 and EMAS on your organisation
- Be confident in reviewing your current environmental systems
- Learn to develop effective environmental policy with clear goals
- Lead training and awareness across your organisation
- Put in place and monitor a tailored EMS and gain an overview of auditing
How will I benefit?
- Have confidence in your ISO 14001 compliant EMS framework
- Drive efficiency and cut costs with streamlined processes
- Raise employee awareness of EMS responsibilities and support CPD
- Monitor and constantly improve environmental systems
- Gain competitive advantage and stakeholder recognition through environmental commitment.
- Training course notes
Book your place
For pricing, availability and any further information, please contact us at Tel: 3149 3326.