HACCP | HACCP Requirements
Understand the steps to implementing HACCP within your organization with the HACCP Requirements training course. Learn about hazard analysis and critical control processes.
This two-day course covers HACCP’s seven principles, teaching you about how to implement and develop the standard. Our experienced tutors will explore the HACCP standard in-depth, with role-plays, workshops and practical exercises to ensure you go from beginner to expert.
Note that under certain schemes, it is a requirement for an organization to have at least one staff member trained on HACCP before they can get certified to the standard.
This course comprises the following TPECS Competency Unit whose outcome is certified by Exemplar Global:
Who should attend?
- Anyone looking to implement HACCP in their organisation
- Any person looking to move into food auditing
- Staff members who would like a greater understanding of HACCPs critical controls
- Gain a deeper understanding of the 7 principles
- Understand HACCP’s critical control processes in detail
- Learn how to conduct a hazard analysis
- Learn the benefits of implementing the HACCP standard
- Gain the skills to implement the HACCP standard in your workplace
There is a written test at the end of day two of this course. Detailed exam instructions will be provided.
A Certificate of Attainment in the HP competency unit will be provided for delegates who are deemed “Competent”. Certificates of Attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency test, and delegates will be given the opportunity to retake the test
- ISO 22000 Food Safety Management Systems Requirements - Learn about food safety in its entirety, understand how you can minimize risks and increase the quality of your food products with the global standard of best practice food safety management
- Food Handling and Hygiene - Understand the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) involved in proper food hygiene and handling to reduce contamination and decrease the risk of illness
- Allergen Management and VITAL 2 - Understand how you can manage allergies in manufacturing and how you can use the VITAL tool to minimize the impact of allergen cross-contact
- Good Manufacturing Practices - Learn about the common dangers associated with manufacturing and protect your production line against environmental contaminants