HACCP | HACCP Refresh
Reinvigorate your knowledge of food safety with our HACCP Refresh training course. Update your knowledge and understanding of the Codex HACCP principles.
Our training course covers the HACCP regulatory requirements, keeping you and your staff up to date on the changes to the standard. Our experienced tutors will explore the HACCP standard in-depth, with role-plays, workshops and practical exercises to ensure your knowledge is reinvigorated. This course will ensure you’re meeting the training requirements of various schemes and standards.
This course comprises the following TPECS Competency Unit whose outcome is certified by Exemplar Global:
- HP – Developing HACCP Plans
Delegates successfully completing this course receive a Certificate of Attainment for the Competency Unit.
Who should attend?
- Anyone looking to improve their knowledge on HACCP
- Any person looking to move into food auditing
- Staff members who would like a greater understanding of HACCPs critical controls
- Understand changes to the standard and regulations
- Improve your understanding of the 7 base principles
- Understand any changes to the HACCP standard
- Refresh your knowledge on how to conduct a hazard analysis
- Improve your understanding of HACCP’s critical control processes
There is a written test at the end of this training course. Detailed exam instructions will be provided.
A Certificate of Attainment in the HP competency unit will be provided for delegates who are deemed “Competent”. Certificates of Attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency test, and delegates will be given the opportunity to retake the test.
- Food Handling and Hygiene - Understand the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) involved in proper food hygiene and handling to reduce contamination and decrease the risk of illness
- Allergen Management and VITAL 2 - Understand how you can manage allergies in manufacturing and how you can use the VITAL tool to minimize the impact of allergen cross-contact
- Good Manufacturing Practices - Learn about the common dangers associated with manufacturing and protect your production line against environmental contaminants