Implementing to BS OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Training Course
Learn how to put an occupational health and safety management system in place with our Implementing BS OHSAS 18001 training course.
Get the skills to build a management system for your organization that meets business, stakeholder, legal and regulatory requirements. No one is better qualified than our trainers to give you the confidence to raise standards and put in place a framework for BS OHSAS 18001 certification.
This two-day course will guide you in developing and delivering a BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 standard health and safety management system. We will help you to find the tools you need to achieve best practice, combining theory with action.
Who should attend to the training?
- Health and safety managers and advisers
- Senior management with health and safety responsibilities
- Those who need to implement an occupational health and safety management system
"Through BS OHSAS 18001 we have been able to formalise our health and safety management system. As a result we have seen our staff grow in confidence. They are now in a much stronger position to identify opportunities for improvement
What will I learn in the training?
- Understand the management system implementation process
- Become aware of the requirements of BS OHSAS 18001:2007
- Understand the initial review (gap analysis) process
- Learn tools and techniques for implementation
- Become familiar with the key documentation requirements
- Learn how to develop meaningful performance indicators and their application
- Learn how to implement a continual improvement process
How will I benefit by the training?
- Attend an internationally recognised course
- Learn from experts with real industry experience
- Build employee and stakeholder confidence with robust health and safety management
- Learn how to demonstrate commitment to health and safety management with legal and regulatory compliance
- Get the skills to implement a management system
What's included in the training?
- Training pack (training materials, BSI pen, training course note)