BS OHSAS 18001 Internal Auditor Training Course
Take the next step in occupational health and safety management today. Become an Internal Auditor with our leading BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 internal auditor training course and reap the rewards of a robust management system – achieving the highest standards of health and safety.
Build employee confidence through optimum working standards and continuous improvement. Learn how to deliver structured internal audits in line with BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 requirements on our two-day course. Our professional trainers are qualified in the preparation and planning of internal occupational health and safety audits. They will support you in gaining skills and confidence to tailor your own audit framework.
Who should attend to the training?
- Those with responsibility for carrying out internal audits have the most to gain, taking away expertise to share with your organisation. We welcome existing and newly appointed auditors, health and safety managers and advisers, environmental managers and advisers and integrated risk managers.
"The transfer of certification to BSI has been a relatively seamless exercise with comprehensive support and the absolute minimum level of disruption.”
What will I learn in the training?
- Gain an overview of health and safety management auditing and the requirements of BS OHSAS 18001:2007 certification
- Become an internal auditor with the competency, knowledge and skills to deliver a first class auditing process
- Be confident in your scheduling, planning, reporting and accurate reporting
- Share knowledge and ensure improvements are made quickly and effectively
- Take the lead and build awareness of the highest standard of health and safety management across your organization.
How will I benefit by the training?
- Consolidate your understanding of an effective occupational health and safety management audit
- Gain confidence in identifying gaps and areas of concern in your own occupational health and safety management system
- Learn how to quickly close gaps and strengthen health and safety in your business
- Deliver continuous improvement through the latest occupational health and safety practices
- Share expertise across your organisation to build a culture of health and safety awareness
- Achieve the highest standard of working environment and build employee, business and customer confidence.
What's included in the training?
- Training pack (training materials, BSI pen, training course note)